I just started my second machine on double-checking and am curious on
whether I would expect to see my LL P90 year total increase when a
double-checking assignment is turned in.

Also, I notice that one can disable "Request whatever type of work makes
the most sense" and then proceed to select *two* types of work that you
want. How does the server decide which to send? I assume that it'll choose
factoring over double-checking, double-checking over primality testing,
and factoring over primality testing. Is this correct? If so, the windows
versions might better be served wait radio-buttons so that only one can be
selected.

Rick.
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]