I have thought very much over your columns and perceived the following:

If I replace into the first column the log of (arctan (Mersenne prime
exponents)^their index) instead of your first column,(i.e log of (3/2)^n) and
the second column remains the  same, then you receive a correlation coeficient
= 0.9969136, because the limes of arctan (any great number) is PI/2. What is
your opinion? Is it false?
                                                                   Best
regards
                                                                    Paul