NOW it does, after the official announcement....   Remember when Roland
found M37?   Someone found a 0x000000000000000 residue in the report and
beat George to the punch, so Scott modified the reports so that they would
NOT post a zero residue automatically.   So THIS time, when word came that
we'd found a potential prime, some enterprising person immediately grabbed
the "assigned exponents" file, and the "cleared exponents" file, and by the
process of elimination, deduced the prime number because it was the ONLY
candidate listed as "assigned" but was not EITHER cleared as non-prime or
still in progress.

George was telling Scott to correct for this 'leak' so that a really
determined person could not do a comparison-elimination to deduce a prime
number find before George announces it.

Of course, Curt Noll's web page made that a pointless exercise... ;-)