Is anyone maintaining a current archive of the list?  I'd be glad to host
such a beast, but hosting archives that only go up to Feb 1998 seems, well,
silly.

Do the .zip files below include the swish configuration, or just the messages?

Bryan

On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 12:42:14AM -0500, Conrad Curry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   By the end of next week I will remove the mailing list
> archive search function.  The index for the archive occupies
> 1/3 of my disk quota.  Considering how little it has been
> used, I can make better use of this disk space.  I hope
> someone else would be willing to rebuild the index and host
> it.  The mailing list messages up to Feb. 98 can be found
> below (about 4.2Mb).
>
> ftp://ftp.netdoor.com/users/acurry/archive1.zip
> ftp://ftp.netdoor.com/users/acurry/archive2.zip
> ftp://ftp.netdoor.com/users/acurry/archive3.zip
> ftp://ftp.netdoor.com/users/acurry/archive4.zip
> ftp://ftp.netdoor.com/users/acurry/archive5.zip
>
>   I used swish http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/
> for the search engine.

Bryan Fullerton                http://www.samurai.com/
Core Competency
Samurai Consulting
"No, we don't do seppuku."     Can you feel the Ohmu call?