George,

I downloaded the Prime95 beta and ran into one problem:

I changed the computerID of the machine and then before it got a chance to
contact Primenet to update that info, I also told it to update completion
dates and told it to contact the server.

What happened was strange...it contacted Primenet, updated the computer info
and sent expected completion dates, just like it should have.  But then, it
kept resending expected completion dates over and over.  I noticed that
prime.spl was in the directory but that it wasn't being deleted after
actually sending the completion dates.  The file size was 1 byte, just like
it should have been, but it just stayed there, so every time Prime95 polled
to look for that file (or whatever), it'd resend again and again and again.

I had backed up the old version and save files and I'm back to that now.

For what it's worth, the NT service version is okay AFAIK.  But then, I
noticed that the NTSETUP.EXE program is the same as the one in v18

Aaron