> .TXT files are the one true document file. Pure ASCII.... bring it on!
> Mathematical notation in .TXT isn't easy, though. It's a conspiracy.

It works well enough.  Most of it is pretty standard, and TeX fills in
the rest
$$\int_{0}^{1}\sqrt{1-x^2}dx={\pi \over 4}$$
Yeah!

> <<FOR GOD SAKE GIVE ME A USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE, PROPER HELP MENU....>>
>
> Give me a DOS-based command line (yet Win98 background-running capability)
> with a really nasty, God-awful set of fifteen switches that must be ordered
> in a precise way depending on the phase of the moon. :-P

Sorry, but M$ didn't invent multitasking, and from what I've seen
(I haven't seen NT multitask much) they have yet to implement it effectivly.
BTW, if you love command line programs with obscure switches, you could
try Linux.

> S. "Property of Billy and Andy" L.

-Lucas "I owe Linus a case of beer by now" Wiman