One reminder about using Mlucas on multiple machines - we don't have
an automated interface yet (and some users appear to actually enjoy
sending in their latest results manually - with new exponents, it's
not like they're having to check their output files daily), but I've
tried to make it reasonably easy to manage assignments. Just paste
2 or 3 exponents (perhaps more, if doing double-checking on a fast
machine) into the worktodo.ini file, then, when the code is down
to only a week or so of work (i.e. there are only 1-2 p's left in
the .ini file), just append more exponents to the end of the file-
you can do this without stopping the program.

For those of you used to the Prime95 worktodo.ini format, remember
that Mlucas needs EXPONENTS ONLY in this file, nothing else. (We'll
only need the full format when we integrate the factoring modules.)

Also, remember to strip off the leading space in the Mxxyyzz Res64:
output line before sending any results to PrimeNet. I'll fix this
problem in the next release, for now you'll need to do it manually.

Happy hunting,
-Ernst