At 12:39 PM 2/5/00 -0700, Aaron Blosser wrote:
[snip]

I respectfully disagree.

If I had the time and machines, I'd be cleaning up the smaller
exponents.  I am not interested in my ranking.  I appreciate
people diligently "mopping up".  I do not presume to know
what their motives are but I would like to assume that their
motives are the same as mine.

There are over 2000 p < 4,ooo,ooo being double checked on
PrimeNet.  It will probably take until sometime in 2001 to
polish them off unless somebody mops up.

That is my opinion and my 2 cents.

BTW, PrimeNet has reached a sustained teraflop!  Are we gaining
members, are we upgrading our hardware, is it George's
faster v19 code, is it people running Ernst's code, or some/all
of the above?

--Luke