Hi,

At 02:35 AM 3/25/00 -0500, David Campeau wrote:
>I was looking at the PrimeNet's World Test Status and in the recent couple
>of days, the factoring assignment went from ~10000 to ~13000.
>
>       GeoffreyF ELBuild1 680
>       GeoffreyF PDuck 2422

GeoffreyF tried the FactorOverride undocumented feature on these two
machines.  This feature promptly reserved a few thousand exponents
and never returned them to the server.

The undoc.txt file was not clear that this feature must not be used
with the primenet server.  It is meant for those few individuals that are
factoring exponents above 20 million.  I have upgraded the undoc.txt
file to make this clear.

Scott and Brad at entropia.com - can you unreserve the 3000 exponents
that are assigned to these two machines?

Regards,
George