> I would urge the user concerned to report what happened and also to
> take any steps neccessary to prevent a repetition. I'd suggest
> halving the "days of work" value as a first step.

The problem was caused by me testing the FactorOverride option and setting
it to an abusrdly low value (56).  The end result was that each exponent was
test to to this value then the results were reported and it was removed from
the worktodo.ini.  Since it only took a minute for it to reach this high on
the computer it was running, about 60 exponents per hour (sometimes more)
were getting reserved.  I say sometimes more because if the exponent had
already been tested to 56 or higher, it would immediately go to the next
exponent.

Is it a bug?  not really as it's a previously undocumented feature in
Prime95 and the document now says not to use it with primenet.  IMHO, it's a
shame really because it'd be really cool if primenet could take the exponent
back and release it.  It would allow those who want to only test to a
certain limit to have the ability to do so (those who have slower machines
maybe).

G-Man