On 17 May 00, at 11:30, Benny.VanHoudt wrote:

> That's what I did and the previous problem disappeared. The
> result is that prime95 is working again but was unable to
> use the files with the intermediate results. As a result it's
> starting all over again. It took my PC more than two months
> to get to the current point, and the exponent would have expired
> on the 19th of may.

Dou you still have the old savefiles and the worktodo.ini file? If
they are in the same directory as Prime95 then it should just
continue from wherever it was at when the last savefile was written.

You could try renaming the Pnnnnnnn file to something else, then
renaming Qnnnnnnn to Pnnnnnnn, this will fix any problem due to the
Pnnnnnnn file being corrupt. (Where nnnnnnn is the exponent)

If you're still out of luck, but have the files you think are
neccessary, get back to me & I'll take a look at them for you.