The P4 at 1.5 GHz is just the beginning of a sequence of ever faster
processors which I think will dominate the market for a long time
to come, and, yes, with RDRAM giving much improved memory
performance, which should give Prime95 a real kick.

A review of the chip from this perspective can be found at:

http://www.gamepc.com/reviews/hardware_review.asp?review=pentium4&page=1&msc
ssid=&tp=

So, make a P4 version as fast as possible, using 33MB if that would be
enough.

My 2 kopecks, anyway!

Best Wishes,
Stefanovic