George,

> I'll see if I can work out a solution with Scott.  A minimum solution
would
> have
> the server return whether or not the exponent has already had P-1
factoring
> done.  A better solution would include giving CPU credit for P-1
> factoring and making it a separate work type.

    Right now I am running PrimtNT as a service.  To see what stage I'm in,
I've been stop/starting the service in order to get that info written to the
'results.txt' file.  NTSETUP 'manual communication', and 'status' simply
give me a 'prime.log' completion date.

    If I've missed something please lead me in the correct direction; if
not, is this something possible for the next release?

    BTW, like I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been running through
stages 1 and 2 for the past 12 days at say 90% capacity - 'status' has now
has me finishing exactly 12 days later than it originally stated.  Do
completion date computations include factoring?  Should I be worried?

Thanks,
Carleton