It's actually a Microsoft program and is one of their "kernel toys" package.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wutoys/w95kerneltoy/

I'll answer to the group as well since this is a very useful tool for prime95 users.
It allows you to spot processes that go into busy waits and the like which waste CPU
time. Try holding the mouse button down on the desktop - went to 100% CPU on my Win95
system, but I haven't used that in over a year now!

--
======= Gareth Randall =======