At 08:46 AM 10/27/2001 +0100, Gareth Randall wrote:

>I'll answer to the group as well since this is a very useful tool for
>prime95 users.

Yes, it is great.  On Windows XP ctrl-alt-del shows that information (maybe
on Win 2000 too).  However, WinTop puts blanks for zero percentages whereas
ctrl-alt-del on WinXP shows 00.  It doesn't even omit the leading zero.

|     Jud McCranie                                        |
| Programming Achieved with Structure, Clarity, And Logic |