HELP!

Until this evening I was expecting to see my first result from a LL test
on a > 10,000,000-digit Mersenne number tomorrow morning. When I got
home from dinner tonight I was seeing a bunch of suminputs !=
sumoutputs, and after rebooting, the errors switched to round off [4] >
0.40

Was I just unlucky about timing, with only about 0.3% left, or is there
something systematic that could cause this, or any other guesses? Or did
my stupid PC just decide to take now to blow it? As far as I know, the
previous part of the LL was trouble-free.

W98, Prime95 V2 21.2.1.  1.3 GHz P4, 384 MB RAM

I am bummed.

Any guess--RAM, CPU, ????

Thanks for advice or condolences.

Gerry
--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gerry Snyder, AIS Director & Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP