Another thing people might want to consider...

If you have a dual processor box, have one of the prime threads doing
factoring while the other does LL tests.

I've been meaning to do that for a while now, and I guess I might get
around to that next week.  I think most of the machines I have testing
are dual processor, so that should increase my factoring output at
least. :)

I've also got my slower machines (under 500MHz or so) already doing
factoring... goes back to something I've always said: pick the right
assignments for the right machines. :)

Aaron