George Woltman wrote:
>         I also need a little QA from a Win 95/98/Me user.  Start
> prime95.  Does starting
>a second prime95 just activate the already running prime95?

This worked fine in Win95 OSR 2 and Win98 SE.

>         Also, I tried to fix the OLEACC.DLL problem in Win95.  This
> version should
>load the DLL only if needed.  Can the user that had that problem test this
>fix?

Yeah, that fix works.  However, I had this new problem on my Win95 machine
when I tried to run it:

"The Prime95.exe file is linked to missing export
Advapi32.dll:SetEntriesInAclA."

I was able to determine the following:

The version of advapi32.dll on my Win95 machine dated November 1999 did NOT
work.

The version of advapi32.dll on that comes on the Win95 OSR 2 CD dated
August 1996 did NOT work.

The version of advapi32.dll on my Win98 machine dated April 1999 DID work (
I just copied it over to my Win95 machine; you have to overwrite the old
version of the file in DOS mode ).

Nick Glover
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Science, Clemson University

"It's good to be open-minded, but not so open that your brains fall out." -
Jacob Needleman