From: Martin Felker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2002 2:24 AM
To: Jacek Kolonko
Subject: Re: Mersenne: Firedaemon question

I believe that doesn't work on Windows XP.   Please correct me if
someone else on this list has it working as a service under Windows XP
Pro.   The folks developing FireDaemon (which I found out about as a
link from the Mersenne page BTW) are smart guys and they are just now
getting close to a UI version of their service installer that works on
XP so I imagine their are "issues".