On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Richard Woods wrote:

>Paul Missman wrote:
>> I know that this might be earth shattering news for you,
>> but there is no such thing as "poaching".
>
>I think that folks who've been following the poaching discussion from
>the beginning know that there is indeed such a thing, and what it is.
>But let me post a refresher for the sake of newcomers.

You know, the "anti-poachers" seem so strident and self-absorbed and
hell-bent on their mission to make "poaching" into the next offense that
the U.N. investigates that I'm inclined to begin doing some poaching just
to tweak them a bit.  I wonder what numbers this Woods fellow has
reserved...;-)

Kel
A GIMPS participant since George
had only 300 of us running his fine program(s)