--On Friday, March 21, 2003 10:13 PM +0000 Elias Daher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm back to factoring now, and my cpu temp is never reaching 60°C (over
65 with LL) and the board 50°C (over 60 with LL) which I consider not too
high...

I've had crashes with temps in the high sixties and low seventies before. Personally this tends to happen when I turn up the heat in my dorm room and close the window when wearing summer PJs.

My highly non-technical solution is not to wear summer PJs, or to wear a blanket or robe over them :).

Nathan