On 2016-03-01 10:10, Martin Peres wrote:
On 29/02/16 20:48, Jason Ekstrand wrote:
On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Olivier Galibert <galib...@pobox.com
<mailto:galib...@pobox.com>> wrote:

    Ok, I can tell you that 3DSTATE_DEPTH_BUFFER and
    3DSTATE_STENCIL_BUFFER seem perfectly correct (assuming the gem
    address-patching-in works for the depth buffer address). I'll see if
    I can find a past version that works.

FYI, this hang has been fixed now and most of the demos work more-or-less.
--Jason

Just tried the vkcube with hsw and there is definitely an improvements
(the machine does not hard hang anymore) but vkcube now segfaults:

For me both 'vkcube' and the 'cube' and 'tri' demos from
LoaderAndValidationLayers work correctly with GIT revision
46b7c242da7c7c9ea7877a2c4b1fecdf5c1c0452.

'cube', 'tri' and most other Vulkan examples would cause GPU hang on
earlier revisions, so the improvement is (was?) clear.

Jacek