On 12/16/2011 03:45 PM, Eric Anholt wrote:
On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:55:45 -0800, "Ian Romanick"<i...@freedesktop.org>  wrote:
From: Ian Romanick<ian.d.roman...@intel.com>

Fixes the piglit test glx-import-context-single-process

NOTE: This is a candidate for the 7.11 branch, but it also requires
the previous patch.

I would have thought the server should be returning BadContext here --
it looks like it tries to in some cases of not finding the context,
which it seems like should be the case for None.

This was one of the first patches that I wrote, and I think this was from before my discovery that XCB doesn't propagate protocol errors to the application. I bet the server is generating BadContext, but the implementation of __glXIsDirect doesn't propagate that error from XCB to the application.

I'll rework the patch.