On 01/07/2012 01:44 AM, Dave Airlie wrote:

Let's add new opcodes for things like this.

I'll add IABS.

cube shadow sampling, some reason ends up getting info from the
fallback texture

Something in Gallium is probably deciding that GL_DEPTH_COMPONENT is
invalid for a cubemap and marking it as incomplete.

Hmmm, I'm not sure what would be preventing cube textures in gallium or the
state tracker.

Its only cube shadow stuff, cube stuff works fine, I'm sure it'll be
obvious when I hit it.

It may be that the tgsi_exec.c code isn't passing all four components to the texture sampling code and/or the texture sampling code doesn't yet have code to do depth compare for cubes.

-Brian