Hey Tomasz,

On 01/15/2018 04:03 PM, Tomasz Figa wrote:
On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:00 AM, Rob Herring <r...@kernel.org> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 7:09 AM, Robert Foss <robert.f...@collabora.com> wrote:
Hey,

On 01/13/2018 12:49 AM, Gurchetan Singh wrote:

     We can define accessor functions too (not ptrs), then the struct is
opaque
     and you can do your own accessor implementation if aligning is not
possible
     or desired.

Accessor functions in libdrm sound good to me.

Alright, this seems straight forward enough. As for the accessor
implementations, does anyone mind if I start out with support for multiple
planes even if the buffer handle currently doesn't contain multi plane
support
in various fields (fds, strides, offsets, etc.).

That would be good. Once we convert over to the accessors in users,
then we can change the handle.

Sounds good to me. FYI the handle used by cros_gralloc can already
describe multiple planes.

Yep, so the next step would be to add support for the multi plane fields that currently are implemented in (the google) cros_gralloc, but also the fields that currently don't exist at all like offset and pixel_stride.

Rob.