On 02/09/2012 12:15 PM, Anuj Phogat wrote:
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Ian Romanick <i...@freedesktop.org
<mailto:i...@freedesktop.org>> wrote:

    On 02/09/2012 08:14 AM, Brian Paul wrote:

        Anuj,

        The patch you committed (15986d2), the first version you
        posted that tests:

        if (width < 2 * border || width > maxSize)
        return GL_FALSE;

        causes my copy of conform (mustpass.c / proxy texture test) to
        fail with
        swrast/softpipe/llvmpipe. It passes w/ NVIDIA's driver.

        I thought you were going to commit the patch that does:

        if (width < 2 * border || width > 2 * border + maxSize)
        return GL_FALSE;

        That allows conform to pass here.

    Allow me to remove the egg from my face.  I dug a bit deeper into
    the test case that was previously failing and conform / mustpass.
      What I said before

(http://lists.freedesktop.org/__archives/mesa-dev/2012-__February/018562.html
    <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2012-February/018562.html>)
    was wrong.  You and Jose were correct.  Sorry.

No biggie.

Intel oglconform test case (max_values
negative.textureSize.textureCube) also passes with the patch i earlier
posted as per Brian's comments:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2012-January/018410.html
<%20http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2012-January/018410.html>
I'll make the required changes as per this patch.

Thanks, the test passes again. But I have a follow-up comment for the patch in question...

-Brian