Hi,

 On the questions of tests: If people want, I can adapt the test in piglit for
ARB_fragment_shader_interlock to this INTEL one. In general, I have an
app/library that uses the extension and testing of that does definitely work on
i965 (which should be utterly unsurprising since the produced assembly is
identical). Indeed the current implementation in Mesa of
ARB_fragment_shader_interlock is as flexible as the INTEL one since the
compiler accepts code with the begin/end interlock anywhere since the only
backend that supports it, i965, can easily accept it. I view the
INTEL_fragment_shader_ordering implementation in a similar light as the
NV_fragment_shader_interlock where it actually does not really do anything new,
but signals to an application that the Mesa/i965 implementation allows more
(and does it correctly) than the ARB/NV extensions restrict to.

-Kevin