On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Anuj Phogat <anuj.pho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> With comment on patch 3 addressed:
> Patches 1-7 are: Acked-by: Anuj Phogat <anuj.pho...@gmail.com>

Thanks for looking over the patches!

Acked-by is used in the kernel by a maintainer to acknowledge the
changes to his particular subsystem in a patch that affects many
subsystems, or for maintainers to say "yeah, looks good to me." We use
it in Mesa to say "yeah, the idea seems good" without really saying
that we've reviewed the contents of the patch itself.

The kernel docs describe what a Reviewed-by really means here [1], but
basically it's that (1) I read the patch, (2) I'm satisfied with the
patch, (3) I think the patch is worthwhile, and (4) I'm not making any
guarantees. :-)

Can I upgrade your Acked-bys to Reviewed-bys?

[1]
http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/SubmittingPatches#n498