Hi,
No problem, I'll set up nightly CVS snapshots that you can get from
ftp://saraber.dhs.org/pub/mesa
and for VA linux systems, by all means, they have WAY better resources
than I could ever have,
I was suggesting a temporary solution anyway, but I didn't want to sound
like "you have to be off
my server in a week" :-)

I'm glad the deadlock situation will be better, [reading the list
archives] there were a lot of problems
with that..

Regards,
Gerard Saraber                          | http://saraber.dhs.org
work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   | If you don't like Linux you
home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |      didn't configure it
right.

        [my stuff snipped]