Is there still meant to be one?  The Win32 makefiles seem to live here, but
as this directory isn't in CVS anymore it seems kinda hard to build Mesa for
Win32.  Or am I just missing something? :-)

This would greatly assist in me getting the new tessellation code in - I no
longer have a home machine and my new one doesn't arrive 'til the weekend.
I could upload the code at work tommorrow, but that machine is Win32 only.

-- Gareth