Man, Win32 development really annoys me at times :)  Oh, to be at home
working on my Linux box...

I'm not sure if anyone has tried this in a while, but the src-glut/
directory basically won't compile under Windows.  Maybe it's just the use of
the old DSP files from 3.0, but even starting from scratch was a nightmare.
I've hacked up a project file that will build the thing (Brian, I had to
take out your changes to src-glut/glutint.h), but of course I get debug
assertions with each event complaining about different calling conventions.

Ted, have you had a chance to look at putting the win32/ directory back into
CVS?  Has anyone else had more luck?  I'd really like to get the
tessellation code working before the next beta release, so any help would be
_greatly_ appreciated.

-- Gareth