[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>SiO2 Software wrote:
>>
>> 1. #define MESA_MINOR_VERSION 1
>> Shouldn't this be "3" instead of "1"? (GL\gl.h)
>
>The MESA_MAJOR_VERSION and MESA_MINOR_VERSION defines in gl.h are
>going away.  I'm trying to make Mesa's headers more compatible
>with OpenGL's.  There shouldn't be a reason to use these
>symbols in app code.

Here I do not agree : I included checks on the version in xlockmore's lament
since it contains a bug fix for the buggy Mesa3.0 which does not work in
Mesa3.1 since the bug in Mesa is repaired. Since anyone can download
xlockmore and you'll never know which version of Mesa will be used, the only
option is the check on MESA_MAJOR_VERSION etc.

                   Jouk

Ceterum censeo tertium millennium post Christum natum anno MMI incepturum esse

  Jouk Jansen

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM          tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Rotterdamseweg 137                       tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 AL Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2781536                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd