Hi Brian,

> > 1. #define MESA_MINOR_VERSION 1
> > Shouldn't this be "3" instead of "1"? (GL\gl.h)
>
> The MESA_MAJOR_VERSION and MESA_MINOR_VERSION defines in gl.h are
> going away.  I'm trying to make Mesa's headers more compatible with
> OpenGL's.  There shouldn't be a reason to use these symbols in app
> code.

I noticed that the latest gl.h header file is much more like the
regular OpenGL headers, as all the enum's are now gone. Perhaps now
would be a good time for us to try and merge the MGL and Mesa header
files into one so that they can be compatible. We are using our own
headers in the MGL primarily because we included a bunch of stuff
that was not originally in the Mesa headers (such as SGI OpenGL for
Windows and MS OpenGL extensions etc).

If you think this is a good idea, I will go ahead and see what stuff
we have in our headers that are not in the Mesa headers and add them.
This will also include updates to the way the GLAPIENTRY stuff is
handled so that you can compile OpenGL code on Windows *without*
needing to include <windows.h> at all, but it will still work even if
you include <windows.h> before or after <GL/gl.h>.

Regards,

|   SciTech Software - Building Truly Plug'n'Play Software!     |
| Kendall Bennett          | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Director of Engineering  | Phone: (530) 894 8400              |
| SciTech Software, Inc.   | Fax  : (530) 894 9069              |
| 505 Wall Street          | ftp  : ftp.scitechsoft.com         |
| Chico, CA 95928, USA     | www  : http://www.scitechsoft.com  |