On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 11:17:47AM -0700, Brian Paul wrote:

> Yes, XMesaBufferList should be set to NULL when the last XMesaBuffer
> is removed from the list.

I'll look at this.

> Do you have a test program?

I do, but it's written using SDL's OpenGL support. If you're still
interested, let me know. I'll look to see why the buffer isn't being
reset.

Another odd thing is that the XSync() is on the flip side of an #ifdef
Xfree86Server guard--and I'm using the XFree servers for 3Dfx.

m.

--
Programmer                         "I wrote a song about dental floss,
Loki Entertainment Software         but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?"