This is all with respect to software Mesa:

Where can I find information about the values in
ctx->ProjectionMatrix? I'm tracing through the glFog code, and for the
code I'm testing the value of eyez is always zero, so for EXP and EXP2
modes, the e^tmp value is always 1.0, and therefore no fogging is
provided. Is this a problem with rasterization only interfaces?

I'm also getting very unexpected behaviour from LINEAR, but I'll have
more about that later.

Also, any reason why eyez is calculated differently in EXP,EXP2
vs. LINEAR? There's an additional negation in the LINEAR case.

Thanks,

m.

--
Programmer                         "I wrote a song about dental floss,
Loki Entertainment Software         but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?"