I've checked in a few new files which implement antialiased triangles.
The code isn't finished yet- this is just a checkpoint.  I need to fix
a bug involving edges with very small slopes and the mipmap lod
computation hasn't been implemented yet.  Finally, it will need some
optimization.

The code is disabled for the time being.  If you want to play with it
edit triangles.c and enable the code for _mesa_set_aa_triangle_function().

AA triangles is the last feature of OpenGL which Mesa didn't have.
Still, this is a low priority project for me which I've been working
on for a few hours here & there over the past months.  I'm not commiting
to finishing it for Mesa 3.3.

-Brian