> Now that the merge is done I propose:
>
> 1. Finish up the glClear() parameter changes I started a week or two ago.
> 2. Get people to test the i915tex driver.

I setup a machine at home running my gaming machine app which is a very
heavy texture user, it uses compressed, rectangular and POT textures all
over the place,

Once I fixed the texture free functions, I had a problem where compressed
textures appear busted at the moment with the driver, I had to
add a hack in to stop it trying to copy more data than the buffer it was
copying it into for a 1024x1024 compressed texture, but even with this the
texture still displays wrong, I reported this to Keith by private e-mail,

Apart from that though my app has been running for 1.5 days, I'll leave it
going for as long as I can get away with it.. but it does look quite
stable so I'd like to say thanks to the TG folks for this, I'll probably
deploy 6.5.2 as my production driver, once I get compressed
textures + miniglx fixed in it.

Dave.

  > 3. Try to stabilize the code, avoid checking in anything
risky
> 4. Release Mesa 6.5.2 -- The TG group and I will mostly be off-line
> next week.  So 6.5.2 is probably two weeks away, unless we want to
> make a big push for this weekend or something.
>
> -Brian

David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG