On Sunday 27 September 2009 22:30:00 Younes Manton wrote:
> Ok I just pushed this all out and moved xvmc under xorg.
> state_trackers/g3dvl is now completely useless and I'll delete it
> soon.
>
> pipe_video_context and vl_compositor still need some love for Xv and
> more love for VDPAU.

Nice work. I'll try to take a look at it when I'll have a chance

In the mean time the pipe_video_context shouldn't be among the main gallium
includes.
It probably should be called vl_context or something along those lines and
live in the vl directory with the rest of the code. I think that once it's
been reviewed and shown to be capable of working with vdpau and whatever other
video api's we'll decide to accelerate then and only then we can discuss
adding it as a new gallium interface. For now there's no benefits to it being
in gallium includes and it just expands the main interface with code that
really hasn't been too well tested or even reviewed.