On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 8:42 AM, José Fonseca <jfons...@vmware.com> wrote:

> Younes,
>
> Large changes like this should be rehearsed in a feature branch, to
> allow for more review and experimentation while keeping master from
> getting too broken.
>
> I hadn't time to review pipe_video_context yet, but a few quick comments
> to your changes:
>
> - Avoid unsupported C99 features in code that will be build in all
> architectures (especially, src/gallium/auxiliaries,
> src/gallium/drivers): use p_compiler.h instead of stdbool.h; declare all
> variables on top of the scope. I already fixed all issues that were
> causing build failures on MSVC, but please keep this in mind on future
> changes.
>
> - Please add copyright headers.

Sorry about MSVC, I forgot about it. I posted a long reply to the mail
where I originally proposed this with details on the changes last week
but I guess it was missed.

http://www.nabble.com/-RFC--Proper-Gallium-video-decoding-interface-td21543225.html

I don't mind #ifdefing/moving/reverting it if people think it needs
changes, some feedback on that when time allows would be appreciated.