Howdy

I'm hoping to merge the gallium-winsys-handle branch to master this weekend or
early next week. The branch adds two new pipe screen functions to be used by
the co state tracker (state tracker manger in new st_api.h speak). The branch
also adds a new PIPE_TEXTURE_USAGE_SHARABLE flag telling the driver that the
driver that the texture might be used for sharing. Even more so it also renames
PIPE_TEXTURE_USAGE_PRIMARY to PIPE_TEXTURE_USAGE_SCANOUT just to make things
clear. I also ported the egl,xorg,dri state trackers to the new interface and
removing unneeded functions from drm_api making it even smaller, however I only
ported i915g, i965 and svga to the new API. Looking at the commits where I port
the other drivers it should be pretty clear what to do.

If people want I can merge master to this branch or create a rebased branch, I
know nv has done some drm interface changes between the branch point and
current master.

Cheers Jakob.