Hi,

I am interested in working on the Gallium R300 driver as a part of
Google Summer of Code.  I would like to try and target a specific game,
probably Civilization 4, and get it working as well as possible.  I am
interested in getting some feedback on whether or not this is a good
goal for the summer.  In the past, I have filed bug reports and done some
testing of the mesa drivers, but I have not spent a lot of time looking at
the code.  Where is a good place for me to start looking through the code?
Is there a reference Gallium driver I can look at to get a good idea of
how the drivers are structured?

Thanks.

-Tom Stellard