On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Jakob Bornecrantz <wallbra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for testing...
>
> Hmm I currently only checking for if the --enable-egl switch has been
> thrown when selecting so if you throw in --disable-egl in there it
> should work again. I'll look into it.

Interestingly enough, the drisw work that happened right after the
merge fails in the same way.

Anyway, I already have two working options :
1) add egl and drisw to --with-state-trackers=glx,dri
2) add --disable-egl --enable-gallium-swrast=no

The handling of with_state_trackers option does not seem optimal :
- yes case :
mesa_driver=dri -> glx state tracker
mesa_driver=xlib -> dri state tracker

so there is apparently no way to get both glx and dri

- * case :
does not check whether egl state tracker is enabled when egl is enabled
does not check whether drisw state tracker is enabled when drisw is enabled

But there is nothing inherently broken. So we can just assume the user
is not stupid and will select configure options that are consistent.
I will just go with 2), and possibly update nouveau wiki accordingly.