From: luca.barbi...@gmail.com [luca.barbi...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Luca
Barbieri [l...@luca-barbieri.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 1:48
To: Jose Fonseca
Cc: mesa3d-...@lists.sf.net
Subject: Re: [Mesa3d-dev] How do we init half float tables?

The s3tc-teximage test seems fixed by the two line change I put in
gallium-util-format-is-supported.

s3tc-texsubimage prints:
Mesa: User error: GL_INVALID_VALUE in glTexSubImage2D(xoffset+width)
Probe at (285,12)
  Expected: 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000
  Observed: 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000

which seems to be due to a Mesa or testcase bug.

As for u_format_test.c, it looks like it simply fails to account for
DXTn being lossy.