hello all,

thank you for reply

Actually I am working on arm board which support OpenGLES 1.1 and OpenGLES
2.0.
which provides hardware acceleration for redering images.
What my objective is that I want to implement this OpenGLES 2.0 into mesa
for interactive graphics with hardware acceleration to use Mesa in arm board
with this suppurted OpenGLES libraries.

how could I proceed for implement OpenGLES 2.0 in Mesa ?

thanking you
Nitesh Suthar