On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 9:13 PM, nitesh suthar <nitesh.24...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all,
> thank you for reply
> Actually I am working on arm board which support OpenGLES 1.1 and OpenGLES
> 2.0.
> which provides hardware acceleration for redering images.
> What my objective is that I want to implement this OpenGLES 2.0 into mesa
> for interactive graphics with hardware acceleration to use Mesa in arm board
> with this suppurted OpenGLES libraries.
> how could I proceed for implement OpenGLES 2.0 in Mesa ?

GL and GLES are programming APIs, not hardware APIs. In order to
support your hardware, you will have to write a backend driver which
interfaces with that hardware for Mesa.

We're not all embedded developers, but some of us might be familiar
with your hardware. Which chipset and board is this?

~ C.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<mostawesomed...@gmail.com>