Hello All

I want to continue to write DRI Driver s3c6410.

For now I have complete user manual of that hardware.

I have kernel side driver & code for hardware call.

A user space compiled shaired library.

I am able to compile opengl-es application and run over board easily.

What would be easiest way to convert that library  or link that shared
library to work with Mesa ?

or Does mesa provide any framework where I just need to make hardware call
fur functions ?

Please suggest us some idea or link where we could start developing Mesa lib
for s3c6410.

Thanks &Regards

Nitesh Suthar
Software Developer and IT Engineer