On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Have you tried poking into the following repositories for a possible fix: > > > http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-omap3.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/ti81xx-master > http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-dvr-rdk-dm81xx.git;a=summary > > http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-ipnc-rdk-dm81xx.git;a=summary > > There are some product-specific forks around TI81x which I don't have any > visibility into and hence I can't support it in meta-ti... :( > > No, I've not looked specifically thought those but I did go back and look through some of my Arago & Angstrom OE Classic builds and log files to see what switches where being used to build the kernel. Tried several combinations but they didn't appear to matter. Maybe with Steve's fix and the -mno-unaligned-access option I read about I can get farther. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to scan those commits to see if anything jumps out at me. Regards, Brian
_______________________________________________ meta-ti mailing list [email protected] https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti
