On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 05:39:49PM -0400, Brian Hutchinson wrote: > I can confirm that the Kevin Hilman mailbox patch that I posted the URL to > on the e2e site fixes the mbox problem and my 2.6.37 kernel built with the > OE Core toolchain (gcc 4.8) does in fact boot now! I have a login prompt!
BTW, didn't I tell you to look for a possible fix in one of those TI81x repos on arago-project.org? :) It was right there, the third from the top! http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-dvr-rdk-dm81xx.git;a=commitdiff;h=b5c066e7c670e830c322693b2c9da65508c189b2 > So to recap. Sakoman head.S patch, the two memset patches Khem mentioned, > and this Hilman mailbox patch is what I applied. > > Thank you guys for putting up with me :) Congratulations, you persistence has paid off! :) Looking forward to seeing patches from you, along with taking maintainership of TI81x platform in meta-ti... :) -- Denys _______________________________________________ meta-ti mailing list [email protected] https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti
