On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Brian Hutchinson <[email protected]>wrote:
> >> >> You need something like this: >> >> >> http://arago-project.org/git/?p=meta-arago.git;a=commitdiff;h=61162abba3aa56057dfdfa8ae3a93c281aa2342a >> >> There's no standard variable LINUX_LIBC_HEADERS_VERSION for that, AFAIK. >> >> > Ah, thanks for the heads up. I looked at my arago checkout and my > arago-prefs.inc didn't look like that but I see you just did that a few > days ago so I'll do a git pull and update my tree and study that to figure > out how it works. > > So for my particular case, I'm guessing I need to do something similar > in oe-core/meta/conf/distro/include/default-providers.inc > & default-versions.inc? > > Regards, > > Brian > > I see said the blind man! I put PREFERRED_VERSION_linux-libc-headers ?= "2.6.37.2" in my default-versions.inc file and I see some action going on now! :) Thanks! Regards, Brian
_______________________________________________ meta-ti mailing list [email protected] https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti
