Hi!

I am a but puzzled reading the containerd bitbake files. Now, I am not a
bitbake & c:o wizard, so I guess there might be some good explanations
and reasons that I simply do not get behind this:

In containerd.inc, there is

LICENSE = "Apache-2.0"
LIC_FILES_CHKSUM =
"file://src/import/LICENSE.code;md5=aadc30f9c14d876ded7bedc0afd2d3d7"

and

S = "${WORKDIR}/git"

Then, in containerd-docker_git.bb there is (besides include containerd.inc)

SRC_URI = "\

git://github.com/docker/containerd.git;branch=v0.2.x;destsuffix=git/src/github.com/containerd/containerd
 \

and

S = "${WORKDIR}/git/src/github.com/containerd/containerd"

which to me would mean bitbake will no longer find the license file in
the src/import where it has been told it should be?

For containerd-opencontainerd_git.bb, there is no destsuffix used and
the license file ends up where bitbake expects it to be.

To me, it seems there are inconsistencies here?

BR,

/Joakim
--
Joakim Roubert
Senior Engineer

Axis Communications AB
Emdalavägen 14, SE-223 69 Lund, Sweden
Tel: +46 46 272 18 00, Tel (direct): +46 46 272 27 48
Fax: +46 46 13 61 30, www.axis.com